How do local businesses compete with the big box stores online? With the right strategy and a good marketing company, you can grow your brand's visibility in the area you serve.
For over 20 years, we've helped small businesses outrank big chain stores.
How do we do it? We’ll review your current Google business listing and optimize it to rank above the SERP results in the Google Maps snippet. For many small to medium-size businesses, this will substantially increase customer interactions.
With affordable monthly SEO packages, it's easy to grow your online presence. We'll identify other opportunities to bring customers to your website with a Google Local Audit. Then we'll work together and plan to grow your business.
Why is Local SEO important for your Brick-and-mortar Store?
Customers have primarily shifted online to locate businesses that will provide them with the best deals and offerings for required products/services. If your website is not optimized to deliver on current marketing trends, you will miss various business opportunities. The main aim is to improve your online presence and visibility to actively attract, engage, and convert target leads.
Local businesses find it daunting to place themselves in the highly saturated market competitively. However, with targeted efforts and the right strategy, they can ramp up the visibility, and drive traffic online, eventually resulting in higher offline sales.
According to the research estimates, 93 percent of users search online to find a local business. And, about 88 percent of SEO local mobile searches result in a store visit or phone call within 24 hours. There is a drastic increase of 'near me' inquiries, and if you do not leverage your small business for these local searches, you may significantly miss out on the precious market.
Local Search Engine Optimization, or Local SEO, should be your go-to strategy if you want to get discovered by the target audience in your locality. It involves a series of actions and processes that helps in improving your visibility on search engines when customers close to your physical location perform a search. Your local SEO will help influence how relevant your site gets and boost its popularity and prominence.
As the name suggests, local businesses generally practice local SEO to attract customers within a defined and close geographical range. The aim is to reach the audience optimally and drive footfall to the brick-and-mortar store.
Local SEO is a hot topic for small business owners. It enables them to show up and outrank their potential competitor on the map. Thus, it maximizes their possibility to become the most desirable choice for the consumers.
Local SEO targets "near me" and geo-specific search queries. Thus, it helps you improve the local search visibility of brick-and-mortar stores, small businesses, and multiple location businesses in a particular geographical area.
The number of search queries related to the local search has skyrocketed. 88% of all the search queries coming through mobile phones cater to local searches. Thus, you need to invest and strategize your local business search engine optimization efforts, to become visible to end-users.
We at Web Design North. Co will help you attract the target audience and bring them to your website. You can quickly grow your online visibility with our affordable monthly SEO packages.
What are local SEO ranking factors?
Search engines, such as Google, consider various local SEO ranking factors to determine your website's search rankings. These include:
- Domain Authority
- Google Business Profile or Google My Business (GMB) listing
- Quality of local search citations
- Click-through rate (CTR) from search results
- name, address, and phone number (NAP) consistency in local business
- User Experience (UX)
- Link Signals
How Local SEO Services Help Your Business Grow?
Hiring a local search engine optimization service provides you with the support and guidance to execute the local SEO strategy effectively.
- More targeted geographic campaigns: Modern customers require a personalized shopping experience with hyper-targeted services and offerings. Businesses that can capture these aspects can better reach out to the target consumers. Companies can identify target leads in the local geography and pull them into the sales funnel with localized SEO.
- Increase web traffic, leads, and sales from local visitors: Your local company will not benefit if the website drives traffic from leads within your immediate geographical location. Thus, if you to drive customers to your physical site via the website, localized SEO is essential. It allows you to attract target leads from specific service areas and boost the visit-to-sale rate.
- Increase online visibility for local consumers: Your website will not help drive organic traffic if it does not appear on the first page of the search engine results pages. Thus, you will lose out on target customers without optimum visibility. Local SEO enables you to improve webpage rankings significantly, which will help provide credibility to your business and drive sales.
- Stand ahead of the Competition: The current marketplace is highly competitive, and companies that fail to adopt the best practices will not make their mark. Thus, to stay ahead of the competition, adopting local SEO practices is necessary. Local SEO allows you to get more robust local community outreach, which leads to increased sales revenue. It will enable them to stand out in maps, directories, local searches, and social media.
Why Hire a Local SEO Company?
Your in-house team must switch between various day-to-day tasks, making it challenging to build optimally, monitor, and track the local SEO efforts. Thus, their website can suffer online visibility, causing them to lose business opportunities. Outsourcing is a valuable solution that helps your small business hire trained experts and access tools and resources to adopt local SEO best practices. Thus, you can effectively get a higher local SEO ranking, enhanced Google Maps visibility, and more footfall to your physical store.